Friday, April 29, 2011

NEW Princess Mimi Cafe series lenses - OMG!!!

So I was just browsing circle lenses which I often do... and I came across the most glorious collection of lenses, probably ever! :D I figured I should share them lol





They are all sooo pretty!!! I managed to find a photo of the actual lens on eyecandylens.com



AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's sooooo gorgeous!!! That one is the Machiatto Brown. That is the one I absolutely must have haha.
You can get them via preorder on this site http://japanesecandy08.multiply.com/photos/album/66#
They have them other places but this is the only site I could f ind that has power in them. I'm so blind :(
Soooo... When I get more money, cause I am super duper broke, I will probably have to order these. lol.
I was just so excited about these lenses that I felt the need to make a post about them lol.

8 comments:

  1. wow i have never seen lenses so stylized like that! id love to see what they look like on.. anyway new follower :) i love your hair! your gorgeous lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those look gorgeous !! I really wanna try out the Waffle (WMM-505) LOVE the lenses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lens looks so unique!~ I want to try them! o___o

    btw you're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove your eyes! big, beautiful and cuuute >.< and your eyelashes too, *envy* >0<

    ReplyDelete
  5. heee sorry for not being specific, what i meant was are you erm part Caucasian part asian or something?you look very cute! :) very doll eyes :D I have a friend shes a caucasian asian mix,and she looks almost like you XXD

    ReplyDelete
  6. those lenses look absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the lenses look amazing and I love your blog! Following! Please drop by and see mine too ^^*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete